not you,but me

My photo
i dance to my own rhythm baby,that's just me.don't ever give a damn about what people gotta say.i have a life that in some ways,might be,way better than yours..

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The Names (Warning!:This is going to be a 'to be continued' kind of entry)

last couple of weeks,when my family and i were on our way back to my mother's hometown,i asked my parents a question.
 
me:Kenapa mak & abah bagi nama nisah nurhanisah?
mak:Abah yang bagi nama.
abah:Ada orang letak nama anak dieorang Marilyn.

and i went,"What is that suppose to mean?.." in my heart.i had no idea what my Dad was trying to say.and i still am.and what annoys me the most is the fact that he did not answer my question.Why Abah? -.-'

last week,i went beraya.the situation went like this..

guy:eh,sape ye nama dia...('dia' referred to me)
girl:nisa lah..
guy:aku ingat nak panggil Marilyn tadi..
me:?????????????????????????????????????

again, "What is that suppose to mean?"..in my heart.

well, i think it was kinda funny.don't cha think so?what's up with Marilyn?

Marilyn,Marilyn,Marilyn

the only Marilyn i know is the Monroe's.but her real name,though,is not Marilyn.so why Marilyn?coincidence?maybe maybe.sedap ke nama Marilyn?Nurhanisah lagi sedap kan?yumm yummm...=D

i will proceed with my other stories about names.later...like i have told you earlier,

to be continued.......

No comments: